This morning I had the pleasure of attending a health exhibition at Birmingham City University and finally got to meet some representatives behind the much talked about Herbalife health company. I was given a goodie bag of tasty treats and the first I have already tried is their Formula 1 Express Meal Bar. This was perfect for me as I hadn’t prepped my meals for the day and was out and about with no lunch (tut, tut) so Herbalife saved the day! This bar is not a protein bar, it’s not a snack, it’s actually designed to replace a whole meal. At first glance I thought there is no way this is going to fill me up but it did, I think I could have eaten a few bites more but I felt satisfied and was no longer hungry.
Herbalife Formula 1 Review Highlights
- High in fibre and soy protein for sustained energy levels and to help keep you feeling fuller for longer
- Low gylcemic index (GI)
- Contains soy: the inclusion of at least 25g of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat can help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals to help you reach your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Nutritionally balanced and tasty meal in a convenient and portable bar.It is important to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet which we can all agree is tough at times when we get caught up with life’s daily duties. The Herbal Life Formula 1 Express Meal bar is essential for keeping your caloric intake down to avoid putting on extra weight whilst also providing you with essential vitamins and minerals, giving you a long lasting carbohydrate and protein intake to feel fuller for longer.
- Verdict: The bar is very yummy, I tried their chocolate crunch, they also have a berry flavour. It’s a bit oaty, has a nice amount of chocolate at the bottom and it’s a pretty big serving. It is quite sweet. I wouldn’t recommend having this every day as a meal replacement but I would suggest buying a packet (each box contains 7 bars) and keeping it in your bag just in case you happen to miss a meal or you’re tempted to pop to a fast food store when you’re out shopping or on your break from work.To purchase some Herbalife bars today click here and stay tuned for more honest reviews on their products.